LED behaviors on Netgear Arlo Ultra
When you install advance Netgear Arlo Ultra cameras for your home, you will need to configure these devices using the status LED lights of your device. at the front end of your camera device you can find the status LED and these LED behaviors are explained in this article. If you want to know more about Netgear Arlo Ultra devices then you can get all details from the blog page of this website.
Here are the LED Behaviors of Netgear Arlo Ultra Devices
- When your Netgear Arlo Ultra device get synchronizations with the base station, status LED will blink in blue color but in very slow speed.
- When you find that status LED for your device is blinking in very high speed in dark color then you can make sure that your camera device is accurately paired with the base station.
- When the status LED for Netgear Arlo Ultra blink in Amber color but in slow speed that means your camera is not found. You have to change the position of your camera and base station and then your devices can easily pair with each other. It also means that batteries are low for your devices so change the batteries as soon as possible of you can use the charges to change your battery.
- When Netgear Arlo Ultra failed to get pair with the base station, status LED will blink in Blue and Amber color.
- If firmware for Netgear Arlo Ultra is not updated from a long time and a new firmware is available then you will find that status LED will blink in Amber and Blue color.
These are the meanings of status LED lights for Netgear Arlo Ultra devices.