Not receiving push notifications for Arlo smart cameras? Try these steps
When you install the Arlo camera device for your home then you will able to receive instant notifications at your mobile device. These notifications will tell you about the moment captured by your camera device. you can manage these notifications if you do not want to receive the live notifications at your mobile device. you must make sure that you must install the Arlo app for your mobile device and then you can make sure that you are receiving the instant notifications for your mobile device.
There are some users who do not receive the instant notifications for their mobile device and in that case they can try all troubleshooting tips that we are explaining in the following session.
Cross Check the Push Notifications Setting for Armed Mode
- From your mobile device you will need to click on the mobile application or you can also use http:// arlo.netgear.com web address.
- Go for the “Mode” button from the configuration window.
- Choose the camera device for which you want manage the push notifications.
- Click on the “Edit” button showing with your camera device.
- Using the check box you must enable the “Push Notification” for your Netgear Arlo Go camera devices.
- At end you will need to click on the “Save” button and save the settings you have made.
These are the steps you can try so you can enable the “Push Notification” for your Arlo Go camera devices.
Allowing the Push Notification for iOS Devices
- Go for the settings for your iOS device.
- Select the “Arlo” option under the “Notification” tab.
- There you will need to make sure that push notifications are enabled for your iOS devices.
At the end you can click on the “Save” button and save the settings you have made for your device.